Turnaround Time

I ordered so stuff awhile ago as a trail.Just pay shipping.

Well I received that but I was ask if I wanted to try this stuff. Just had to pay shipping I was like I'll give it a shot. Well while I revived my first purches I never receive the second and quite frankly I forgot all about it. That was until I received an alert for an online purches of close to $80.

At the time of this purches I was sleeping from working third shift the night before. I told them it wasn't me. Everything was locked and blocked and taken care of. Since then I'd say maybe a week I now have revived this.

I actually don't remember what I was trying to buy.Goes to show don't play on your phone after working a week of thirds with little to no sleep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of marula silk hair care free trial. Marula Silk needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marula silk hair care free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marula Silk.

Had an Experience with Marula Silk?

Comments