I ordered so stuff awhile ago as a trail.Just pay shipping.
Well I received that but I was ask if I wanted to try this stuff. Just had to pay shipping I was like I'll give it a shot. Well while I revived my first purches I never receive the second and quite frankly I forgot all about it. That was until I received an alert for an online purches of close to $80.
At the time of this purches I was sleeping from working third shift the night before. I told them it wasn't me. Everything was locked and blocked and taken care of. Since then I'd say maybe a week I now have revived this.
I actually don't remember what I was trying to buy.Goes to show don't play on your phone after working a week of thirds with little to no sleep.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I "tried" to contact THREE different Cricket locations and could NOT reach a Human being at ANY of the 3 locations I tried. In disbelief I then drove to one..."
- "I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL. I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their..."
- "In September of 2011, my husband submitted a video to the Parker Brothers Light Cycle Video Contest. The reward for this contest was an official, authentic Parker Brothers Light Cycle..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."